Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Muntah #7


Dear Jimmy.

It's been awhile since you left me. I started to have this abnormality in my tummy. I don't know to whom I should seek for help. But for what I knew, I just want to keep this growing creature inside me, and I want to give him to you, as your birthday present, soon.

You know that I've always love you years before we officially become an item. You keep me in a dark chamber far from your social life, far from her. And you only come to me once you want to lick my tongue, suck my nipple and taste my vagina. I am your darkest pleasure ever.

I never complain about you, the way you treated me, the way you fucked me. Because you never fail to fill me up, satisfy me, to make me feel content. I fall for you so hard until it is hard for me to keep on breathing when you are not here.

I am all fucked up.

Jimmy, please come to me honey. I want you in my life, only you. If you really love me, please meet me tonight, at our secret chamber. If not, I'll torture her to death and burn her in hell.

Because, she's with me right now.



Love,

Lori.

No comments:

Post a Comment